Linuxlinks.com lives again

Kevin E. Glosser keg at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 4 00:24:07 EST 2004

I'm not much for advertising on someone's behalf, but I will happily
make an exception here...

www.linuxlinks.com is back! (after being down for 5 months)

What is linuxlinks.com?? Well, I asked the webmaster, a friend of mine
and he briefly summarized it as...

"Linux Links - the Linux Portal site.  Comprehensive information about
Linux resources, rolling news, user forums :)"

If you have never checked it out, try it. It is almost a virtual
guarantee you will find something there you didn't know existed. The
site has been up for a couple months now and all old links have been
updated and thousands of new ones have been added.

In short, if you are a linux fan, you will find something cool there.

It's a free site, no registration, no strings attached, run by a linux
enthusiast just like you. It's now run by him, previously corporate
sponsored. And it's not going away again. :)

KEG