Troll bait

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Feb 19 16:23:13 EST 2004

For those linux folx that like the old fashioned linux, Slackware also has
a dependency-tracking updater now, currently, it's found in the /extra
directory named 'swaret'. I use it frequently now, even have one box
running the -current branch.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */