Fwd: FW: Looking for a Security Network "guru" for perm hire in Buffalo

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 12:08:14 EST 2004

Hey folks.  Here's a job posting that was sent to me by the contracting company
that I currently work for.  It's primarily Windows and Cisco but I know that
there are a bunch of folks in the group that might be interested.

If so, give Paul a call or send him a note.

Cheers!

Bob

Dear friend/colleague,

Just got this great job to fill from one of my best clients.  This is a
newly created position.  The official title for the position is Network
Operations Security Manager.  Basically I'm looking for someone who is
"hands-on".  They will be responsible for 25-30 Windows 2000 servers in the
company's Network Control Center group.  Must have Cisco router and firewall
background, Cisco certification is required.  A huge plus if they are
Network Security certified as well, i.e., CCSP or CISA.  Additional
responsibilities will be the establishment of policies and procedures. Will
eventually add additional subordinates and will be responsible for all
security issues.  Note, this position does not involve any security issues
for e-mail servers, desktops etc.  Good paying job...starting salary
$75-$85k and will pay relocation.

If you know someone who is interested and qualified, have them send a resume
(in an attached .doc file) to jobs at net-telsearch.com  and include the job
title in the subject line.  Also please have them reference you as their
referral source, as we do pay rewards for any referrals we place.  Thank
you for your time.

Best regards,

Paul Sacca
President