kernel compile

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Feb 16 09:19:38 EST 2004

Thanks Anthony,
  I will give it a shot, the one from yesterday ended up bombing and we
gave up, too much time. It's back to RedHat for me, in the couple of
days that I worked with Debian, I could find absolutely no reason why
anyone would prefer Debian over RedHat, especially since you can get apt
for RedHat. Don't want to offend any Debian guys out there, Linux is
Linux right? And if any Debian guys would like to send a few pro's for
Debian, I would be all ears.