small network

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Fri Dec 31 22:37:22 EST 2004

Well I don't need it on all the boxes but there are a couple programs
that I need to run on windows, but as I replied somewhere else I could
keep a stand-alone machine just running windows.  I have heard a lot of
great stuff about VMware and your suggestion sound great but I heard
it's expensive?

Thanks,
Bob Randal