Linux / network install

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 17:37:49 EST 2004

Pete
 I have been trying to follow your chat in regards to
network install linux. Is a type of setup like Norton
Ghost for Winblows? I set that up before creating
images to save on server to image pcs. If you are
going to setup this with Linux let me know I would
really like to learn.  Or if you get some good docs
that would be cool to. By the way, Norton Ghost works
great for imaging Linux pcs I tested it at work on a
Winblows server only because there is no version for
Linux.But its not open source and Symantec makes you
license everything. You only need the ndis driver for
the nic card. Only downfall is you need floppy drive
never tried it with bootable cd.