dyndns update client and a KDE question

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Tue Dec 21 19:49:35 EST 2004

Timothy Domst wrote, On 12/20/04 9:15 PM:

> I looked through a hundred menus and couldn't find it.

What distribution are you using ?
If it's SuSe from the original question, a SuSe user will be able to
give more help.
I have Mandrake, Knoppix, Morphix, and SLAX. [Live CDs are great when
your main OS is broken, as long as you remember all the boot args].
You should be able to get to control center from the KDE button in the
task bar , then a pop up will ask for root's password.
I also have a Control Center icon in the task bar, but I can't remember
if I put it there or not.

--
If it ain't broke ... /you're not trying hard enough./
* green_man

--
This outgoing message is certified Virus Free.