dyndns update client and a KDE question

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Mon Dec 20 18:25:01 EST 2004

Timothy Domst wrote, On 12/19/04 9:54 PM:

> Well thanks again Darin, I managed to successfully update with
> ez-ipupdate directly from my SuSE server.  If I can just get the rest
> of the DynDNS-Apache-LinksysWRV54G juggling act down then I am set.
>
> Does anyone know if it's possible to get the icon labels in KDE to be
> white instead of black?

I just popped in Knoppix.
Control Center > Desktop > Appearance
To the right of the Normal Text Color label is a block.
Click it and you should get a color picker.
If you uncheck the background color box, you get nice "transparent" icon
labels, without the colored rectangle around the names.

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 Mail