OT: Apache Version Used

Timothy Domst timothy.domst at verizon.net
Mon Dec 20 17:35:24 EST 2004

I have SuSE 9.1 installed and it has Apache 2 on it, but I messed up
the settings or something.  I have a book about Apache 1, and I had it
working well before when I had 9.0.  Should I just install Apache 1 and
forget about 2?  I would like to know what people with home servers
use.

Someone posted a link to Novell a while ago that got people on a list
for their Linux Technical Resource Kit.  I'd like to thank them because
I got one and it's conveniently got a bootable SuSE 9.1 DVD on it.  The
other stuff is on .iso files, though, and I tried to make bootable CDs
out of them but I couldn't.  How do I install these files?