No Meeting

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 11:44:46 EST 2004

Sorry for the late notice.  We no longer can use the building at 100 S. Elmwood
for meetings.  I found out that the NYCLU is in the process of moving to a new
location.  The heat has already been turned off at the site on Elmwood and it
would be quite uncomforatble, anyway.

I don't know where the new office is going to be but I've been told that it's
much larger than the old office.  We will probably be allowed to use the new
site for meetings when it's set up.

I am not going to enjoy moving all of the equipment that is there to the new
location.  Does anybody know if there is a way to get Verision to let us keep
our old addresses when it moves?  If I can't do that, I'm going to have fun
because our primary and secondary name servers are on the current network and
changing them all is going to be a stunning pain in the butt.

Again, sorry for the late notice.  Things are kind of dynamic at the moment.
The new site should be much more stable a location.

Cheers!

Bob