asp on Linux apache

Timothy J. Finucane speljamr at speljamr.com
Thu Dec 16 22:06:40 EST 2004

Last time I checked you needed a third party package to execute asp
pages on a Linux server. The most popular one used to be by a company
called Chillisoft. At this time it appears that they were purchased by
Sun.

See this link: http://wwws.sun.com/software/chilisoft/

Tim Finucane
Director of Open Source Development
Algonquin Studios
http://www.algonquinstudios.com

--
“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”    —Benjamin Franklin