Volume control issue

Ron Rose rcr at sysr.com
Wed Dec 15 10:48:49 EST 2004

Matt Brown wrote:

>Regarding the volume control forgetting where you set it, with RedHat
>9, I can set the volume levels with aumix. Once the levels are set, I
>run 'aumix -S' to save them.
>
>Hope that works for you,
>
>Matt Brown
>http://brownbuffalo.com

Hello,

Confused.  I signed on to receive the NFLUG newsletter, and then began
to receive copies of emails sent between other people, presumably NFLUG
members.  Is this the newsletter?  Do you have a meeting, where and
when?  I'm new to Linux and would like to attend.  Please unconfuse me.

Thanks,
Ron
rcr at sysr.com