samba domian controller setup

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Dec 15 07:34:39 EST 2004

Hey Tony,
I have some stuff here that pretty much does it but I never did get the
adding the groups right so I would like to see someone chime in here on
this. I have now just reverted the ones that I did have running as pdc's
back to just normal shares and they are working just fine. At least in
my situations, I did not need a pdc in the first place, and unless your
running boot scripts on the clients, IMHO I can't see much need for them
either, correct me if I'm wrong guys.