Standard Query with every FC release

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 19:09:42 EST 2004

Just installed FC3 on one of my machines at work, and
so far I like it.

However, I am getting the impression that the folks in
Carolina HATE Kde.  They support it, and you can login
with it, but they make the desktop switcher impossible
to find, so you can't make kde your default.
(of course, i could be wrong. Maybe redhat just hates
me :-), or maybe i'm just stupid (<== MOST LIKELY))

Does anyone know where they hide the desktop switcher?