Xcursor fix

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Wed Dec 8 15:34:36 EST 2004

K, pretty sure NO ONE cares about this but since it caps my little
adventure I thought I would post it. Apparently each users cursor theme
for old (2.4) gtk versions was indeed in that users
home/.icons/default/index.theme file. Newer gtk versions such as Core 2
and 3 (probably after updates), require you to use the gconf-editor to
change it. It is under Desktop-gnome-peripherals-mouse. There you just
change the theme folder to wherever your new cursors are. Ahhhh gotta
love that feeling of Linux satisfaction. Hopefully this helped someone.
-Jesse