[inbox] Re: missing mail

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 8 09:48:18 EST 2004

As long as we're on for what it's worth and email lists, I'm on 3 of the
OpenOffice.org lists, and it's not all that unusual for me to get the
replies to posts that haven't been delivered yet. I just chalk it up to
"sunspot activity" and  get on my merry way. I guess if SUN can't get it
right, I can't gripe about the odd out of order and/or delay on this
list! ;-) Maybe somebody's perfected tachyons as a packet carrier?
-Greg Neumann