k3b/gnome/fc2

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 02:34:54 EST 2004

Robert,
    I've never complied software yet but eager to learn.  If your son
could point me in the right direction that would be great.  Regarding
Suse I agree, I just ran setup from the menu and within 2 min. I was
burning CD's.  I really like  Suse and have it running on another
machine but for some strange reason I'm really liking FC2 the more I use
it.  I say strange because every other distro I tried it seems you load
and everything works (sort of) but with FC2 it seems like nothing works
"out of the box", but still it seems to grow on me more and more each
day :)

Thanks,
Bob Randal