meeting this month

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 22:07:41 EST 2004

--- green_man <green_man at bluefrog.biz> wrote:

> Greg Neumann wrote, On 12/02/04 2:42 PM:
>
> > Might as well start the question early.
> > I'm sure we're all busy as all get out, but are there any plans for a
> > meeting this month?
> > Any suggestions for topics?
> > Thanks,
> > Greg Neumann
> >
> Some one before had mentioned LIVE CDs.
> I don't know that I could do a "presentation", other than expound what I
> learned about the boot prompt, but I do have a half dozen different ones
> I've tried.
> I've got lots of questions about USB memory stick drives, if anyone has
> lots of experience with them.

I've got exp with them as well as various types of digital media (Copact Flash,
SD and such) used in digital cameras...

I'd like to talk to some people about any successes/failures at backing up
DVD's  I've had some success, and some issues, but it would be good to know if
anyone else has found better ways..

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk