Loss of Menu and Wireless card

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Wed Dec 1 17:43:40 EST 2004

Stephen
    Thank you for that profound piece or wisdom.  Being a newbie and
after re-installing each of 3 different distro's dozens of dozens of
times and still being able to blow the new install up I thought there
was something wrong with me.  I myself was giving up hope and was
thinking of going back to Easy CD Creator when after trying "everything"
I could not get K3b to work with Gnome, (I still can't) but I now have
renewed faith :)

Bob Randal