w2k - firewall offtopic

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Apr 28 10:36:28 EDT 2004

I'm looking for a w2k firewall (software) to install on a relatives PC.
Something that is VERY easy. Basically blocks incoming connections
unless initiated from the PC (like NAT). Zone alarm is nice except way
to hard for her to configure, when it asks for new services to be
allowed to access the internet I think it will be too confusing.  I need
something for the very BASIC user, that provides good protection. She
had dialup and keeps getting infected when she is connected.

Any Recomendations?

Justin

--
Justin Bennett