Computers for sale

TheCactusKid Cactus thecactuskid45 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 18:40:43 EDT 2004

Hi, Joshua

Now an answer to your complaint, thats what this group is all about
Networking in one form or another. To limit the emails to just what  person (s) deem of value would do us no good. This forum is what the Open Source Movement is all about. To limit rights to our computing business and or interests would remove the need for this forum and would leave you with nothing to complain about. Also have you tried to just delete them? I understand how an in box can get filled, but if we where a large club say with hundreds of members then how would you suggest we deal with the email then?

My two cents worth:)

tHecActUsKid

"Joshua R. Altemoos" <joshua at gnu-linux.net> wrote:
I agree with tony