Computers for sale

TheCactusKid Cactus thecactuskid45 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 14:31:58 EDT 2004

Well, I tried calling again. Enough is enough! Well Ray if you still want them their yours! I don't have the time to be jerked around and need to clean the computer room now. Let me know off or on the list it does not matter, I'm an honest Techie (a rare occurrence). Their in working order, but due to the nature of this type of equipment I am selling them as is!

Hi, Ray

Thanks for asking. No not yet, I tried calling him and no answer. And no way to leave a message either. I need to hear from him soon, via by this list or phone call. I will try calling him again today. If not they are still up for sale. I need to finish the sale NOW! I will be out of town for two weeks starting May 3rd. So I need to finish this sale by the April 30th. If you or anyone else is interested you can have them for the same bid of $50. They sell for a that price per unit on eBay! Here I'm selling 4 units for the price of one! Thanks for your interest.

Ron. aka: tHecActUsKid:)

Ray Cherry <raymond2375 at yahoo.com> wrote:
did you sell those pc's yet?

if not i am interested