Using a LiveCD to test a notebook

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Tue Apr 13 17:27:43 EDT 2004

Make sure resolutions greater than 640x480 are supported. Do a dmesg |more to see if everything is recognized properly.
Run ifconfig and bind an address to the nic.  Take some headphones to make sure the audio works.

Nothing else comes to mind right away, but I'm sure more suggestions will follow.

--Dennis