Open Office help

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Apr 13 15:39:33 EDT 2004

I used to have that problem with the old Open Office and if you upgrade
or installed a new one, it probably is still using your ~/.openoffice
folder for settings. You can just whack that folder (NOTE: All your
settings are in there!) and you should see a considerable difference in
startup and operation time. I believe the older version had an issue
with caching and this folder.