Computers for sale

TheCactusKid Cactus thecactuskid45 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 18:52:12 EDT 2004

Hi fellas,

I have a small group of DEC Alphas for sale. Its a whole package deal for $75.00 or Best Offer. The group of systems contains the following: 1, 233MHz, 3, 166MHz with stands, drive tower (parts), two CR-Rom drive units, cables, Hard-drives, Misc Hardware, Loads of Software, all the Docs & Manuals you'd ever need. Everything works, but I don't have the time to mess with it, and I lack the space to have equipment just sit around that I am not using. So if anyone is interested, I'll  bring it to the next meeting and you can take it off my hands right then and there.

Thanks.

tHecActUsKid:)