PHP PDF

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Apr 8 11:48:17 EDT 2004

Looks like it's geared for Mysql. Looks like it'd be cool to play with,
my mysql knowledge is pretty limited. Haven't really played with it. Our
company is oracle based, so I've been doing perl/oracle and php/oracle.
This might motivate me to play a little.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
RHCE (Redhat Certified Linux Engineer)
Dynabrade, Inc.