[inbox] Re: OpenOffice.org 1.1.1 is out!

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 2 12:34:03 EST 2004

Thanks, Tim! I didn't know if posting the .pdf would be ok for the list.
Hope you all enjoy it! BTW, For those I didn't send it to privately, I
deleted the pdf ... or maybe WinXP realized what I had and did it for me
so I would remain "trustworthy" ... and scaned the printed copy back as
an OpenOffice.org Draw document, exported it using OO.o's built in .pdf
exported, and viola! Good to go! Pretty ironic, I think!
If you haven't been using OO.o 1.1.1, I've been using it for a few
weeks, albeit on WinXP, and it's definately more stable than the 1.1.0
releases. If you've been using 1.1.1_rc3, it's the same as 1.1.1.
-Greg