Apache 2.0.40 error and does not run

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Tue Sep 30 09:06:15 EDT 2003

this isn't totally related to your apache problem but how you are
mounting your filesystems. have you thought about using automount to
mount your nfs volumes instead of hardmounting them via the fstab?

using automount may be a little more complicated at first but it allows
for redundancy, generate less network traffic, and a more flexable
setup. depending what level your virtual host directories are at might
eliminate apache not being able to find them.