Cheap soundcard - Linux Friendly

JB mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 14:43:19 EDT 2003

If you don't mind waiting, I have an extra Elephant, 4
channel PCI Power Sound card which RH9 likes, and it
sounds great. I would possibly be open to make a trade
or, make an offer on it. I didn't make it to the
meeting yesterday but I will probably make it to the
next one and could bring it. It is Brand New in the
box with a windows driver disk, (RH9) auto detected
and set up the Linux driver on its own, same with
(RH7.2) Good dual boot sound card. There is a Front
out, Rear out, Line in, Mic in, Game port and Aux in.
Make an offer if your interested, would prefer a
trade, computer stuff, coins, cigarettes, make offer
(about equal value) if your interested?
John
mesimpleton at yahoo.com