Linux Distro

Tim speljamr at speljamr.com
Sat Sep 27 16:30:26 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm also new to the group. I'd like to throw my 2 cents in the direction of
SUSE. I have been running SUSE 8.0 on one of my machines for the past year
and I love it. I has one of the easiest install interfaces I have ever used
with a Linux distro and it's critical update feature through the YAST
interface is also very useful.

Timothy J. Finucane
http://www.speljamr.com
speljamr at speljamr.com

Smith & Wesson - The original point and click interface