meeting this weekend?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 08:51:20 EDT 2003

--- green_man <green_man at bluefrog.biz> wrote:
> Glad everything went well, Bob.
>
> I was PO'ed because I thought I missed the meeting - I had 5 other
> things to do that day, only 1 1/2 of which were actually accomplished.
> E-mail sounds good to me. Maybe you could also talk about , and possibly
> demonstrate how to use an IRC client ?
> I'm absolutely lost there.
>
> How's the bell situation ?

Well, the bell sort of works.  I'm tempted to get a PA amplifier and stick a
microphone in front of the bell to see if that will help us to hear it.

I could do a demo of KVIrc if folks would like.  I don't have much familiarity
with any other ones at this point but I'm sure that the others are simple to
use, too.

Cheers!

Bob