meeting this weekend?

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Fri Sep 26 23:48:56 EDT 2003

Robert Meyer wrote, On 09/14/03 6:06 PM:

>Well, on Friday, I have an eye surgery and I suspect that I won't be able to
>attend.  Since I am the only one that can open the door to the place, I think
>that I'd like to postpone the meeting one week and make it for next week (Sept
>28).
>
>I will be prepared to do a tutorial on Email clients in general and Evolution
>and Kmail in particular, covering POP and IMAP methods.  If anyone would like
>to demo their favorite Email clients, we should be able to install whatever one
>you'd like (except windoze ones :-) and wring them out.
>
>I'll create a few temporary Email accounts on the server at the meeting place
>and we can play as much as we'd like with them.
>
>So what's everyone think?  Sorry about the resched but my eyes will probably be
>pretty fragile for a few days.
>
>Cheers!
>
>Bob
>--- "Riga, Anthony" <Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com> wrote:
>

>>Is there any meeting this weekend? Thanks!

>http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Glad everything went well, Bob.

I was PO'ed because I thought I missed the meeting - I had 5 other
things to do that day, only 1 1/2 of which were actually accomplished.
E-mail sounds good to me. Maybe you could also talk about , and possibly
demonstrate how to use an IRC client ?
I'm absolutely lost there.

How's the bell situation ?

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 on Win 98 SE