Dictation Software for Linux?

Mark Robson markrobson at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 15:09:47 EDT 2003

What your search is affected by is the
bankruptcy/failure of Lernout and Hauspie after they
bought Dragon Naturally Speaking.  After that, IBM
became king.

The retail version is Win-only.
http://www.scansoft.com/naturallyspeaking/

Commercial installation of Dragon is now supported by
a community of VARs and integrators, not generally
available for free.

http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Speech_Technology/Resellers/