Squirrelmail and Courier

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Fri Sep 26 13:13:36 EDT 2003

Try this if you haven't done it by now ;)

SquirrelMail Configuration : Read: config.php (1.4.0)
Folder Defaults
1.  Default Folder Prefix         :
2.  Show Folder Prefix Option     : false
3.  Trash Folder                  : INBOX.Trash
4.  Sent Folder                   : INBOX.Sent
5.  Drafts Folder                 : INBOX.Drafts
6.  By default, move to trash     : true
7.  By default, move to sent      : true
8.  By default, save as draft     : true
9.  List Special Folders First    : true
10. Show Special Folders Color    : true
11. Auto Expunge                  : true
12. Default Sub. of INBOX         : true
13. Show 'Contain Sub.' Option    : false
14. Default Unseen Notify         : 3
15. Default Unseen Type           : 2
16. Auto Create Special Folders   : true
17. Folder Delete Bypasses Trash  : true
18. Enable /NoSelect folder fix   : false

  - Tony