Courier Imap and Quotas?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 12:45:44 EDT 2003

Doesn't matter to me.  It was a mental exercise just to see if I could do it
:-)  I think I knocked it out in less than 1/2 hour.  I wrote it considering
the absence of an activated quota system if you wanted to keep track of your
Email user's usage.  I know that Peter is probably grabbing up the scripts and
is going to call me to activate them on his system :-)

Cheers!

Bob