CD permissions

JB mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 21:38:00 EDT 2003

Glad to hear your eye surgery went well. Your chown
chmod commands worked but not on the first try. The
chown command gave me invalid group error so I changed
it from users back to root and also I made a group
called cdwriter and added users to the group. I
probably didn't do it quite right but it works and I
can use the CDburner without the root password! I
appreciate the help. Hopefully I did it correctly,
xcdroast seems to open up fine.
Thanks,
John

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12071&release_id=176647