Courier Imap and Quotas?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 20:29:44 EDT 2003

There are a series of things involved here.  First, the use of the quota system
to limit the amount of space a user is allowed to take up on a filesystem, A
series of scripts that cruise the quota list and sends Email and an email
system.

I'm not a real big fan of quotas 'cuz I've had situations where the user ran
out of quota space just as the big RPF for a proposal came in and it bounced.
Mad scramble to clean out space and then get the program sponsor to resend the
RFP.  Does not present the professional image...

Cheers!

Bob