mount and umount

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Sep 22 13:01:28 EDT 2003

Thanks.  I wasn't expecting that.  It's a now you see it now you don't,
but nothing complains situation!  Now that I "see it", I find that I
wrote one backup file to the wrong hard disk!

I may try the touch trick if the the df method (next post after yours)
doesn't work out.

Joe

--

"No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks." -- Article 12, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, United Nations