#nflug on EFnet

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Sep 18 22:39:01 EDT 2003

EFnet ircd's aren't compatible with any others than ircd-ratbox and
comstud ircd's.  They wouldn't be able to link in.  Mine's practically
unused and not part of a network, which keeps the riff-raff from trying
to (D)DoS my systems.

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */