DOS emu and games

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 14:29:03 EDT 2003

BUT, the big question is, are there any that will import my Money files cleanly
(no having to export every single account to a QIF and then trying to fangle
<-technical term...  it back into some order).

Also will this app connect to my bank and import my Electronic statments and
allow me to pay bills from the account.  These thigs are so ingrained in use (I
finally got my wife to manage the accounts a little) it is too hard to give up.
 I even tried to download the electronic bank statement and balance that way
but that left me with double entries (not double entry bookkeeping just two
entries :-)

Anyway as much as I hate it - many banks only support MS for electronic banking
and while I will relearn or redo just about anything to switch to a Linux
capable product, I can't find a comparable money mgt app.

I haven't given up hope that one will be around -- What are some bigname for
pay apps?