samba and print driver options

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Sep 12 08:13:08 EDT 2003

I haven't been watching this thread too closely so forgive me if this
question seems to be out of the current progression but, I take it you
are having trouble printing from a W2K client to a printer via Samba? I
had this same problem and did fix it. Let me know if this is the case
and I can tell you what I did.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>