DOS emu and games

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 22:38:19 EDT 2003

I tried Wine, DOSEMU and FreeDos, I just can't seem to get DaggerFall to run in
Linux.  It's a Dos6 game that came out prior to Win95.
I tried DosBox and that site has a note specifically about Daggerfall that it
segfaults and sure enough it did.

Wine started the install but then froze and wouldn't let me click anything
(mouse problem?) and Dosemu doesn;t seem to want to find the CDrom to run the
install.

Any help? easy to follow web sites or suggestions?

Thanks

JJN