Changing KDE desktop icons on Mandrake

Ron ronb at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 7 12:07:43 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 18:12, green_man wrote:
> Asheville Joe wrote, On 08/29/03 1:04 PM:
>
> As an aside, does anyone know where the CURSOR images are kept ??
> I hate that b/w arrow - I want the big RED one that I made.

I don't know where the system cursors are kept, couldn't find them.
there is a way around that though.  If you install a X11 mouse theme
from say kdelook they go into you home directory ~/.icons.
~/.icons/default contains file index.theme and ~/themename contains the
cursors themselves.  Sorry it isn't what you wanted but it should work.

--
Ron
ronb at cogeco.ca