OOo 1.1 update

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun Oct 26 10:24:46 EST 2003

Hi.  I just got a OOo 1.1 CD and want to upgrade from 1.0.  All of the
instructions I found just tell you how  to install from scratch.  I've
set a lot of preferences in 1.0 that I'd like to keep.  Is there
anything special I need to do?  I figure that the "network" install
won't hurt anything, but the user install might wipe out settings.  Do I
need to uninstall 1.0, etc. before installing 1.1?

Thanks.

Joe

--
"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome." Isaac Asimov