Sharp Zaurus SL-5600

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Oct 24 00:21:03 EDT 2003

Thanks for the feedback. The wireless keyboard sounds great. I had
visions of stretching and finding the PDA on the floor!

Joe

--
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed – and thus clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." - H.L. Mencken