You might have fun with this link

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Fri Oct 17 14:59:08 EDT 2003

*FutureMe*

http://www.futureme.org/

{Letter time capsule} Most of us had to write letters to ourselves to be
opened at a later date. I didn't get to do it, but my 9th grade Sunday
school class wrote letters to themselves in 5th grade and opened them in
9th grade. I did write something when I went through a two-year
leadership program, but haven't gotten it back yet. This site is simple.
Write a letter to yourself to be e-mailed to you on the date of your
choice. No, they're not doing it to collect and harvest your e-mail
address. Of course, you may wonder if your e-mail address will still be
valid. Best thing to do is use an account that's for keeps, like that
free account you use for entering e-mail addresses in places that you
don't want to know your real address. Some people have opted to make
their entries public, which can give you ideas of things to write about
or get insight into others' lives.

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

I am looking but I do not see your SMILE