new evolution

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Fri Oct 17 10:46:21 EDT 2003

Pete

 I wish though they had features on it like return receipts so when a user reads your email your sent back the request that it has been read. Ive been using Mozilla mail and it has that. We use Outlook(Lookout) at my company and this is one feature that users use alot. Plus it has a feature where if another person requests return reciept you can block it from being sent to back to them.