Redhat

Robert Todd robert_todd at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 10 23:45:26 EDT 2003

Joshua, I have Red Hat Linux Enterprise 2.1 workstation as a server and 2 RH 9 installations as workstations.  Red Hat Software supports the v9 release just like they support the enterprise editions (granted they may offer a little more support for the enterprise editions since those of us that have it paid it it).

> From: "Joshua R. Altemoos" <joshua at navyjosh.us>
> Date: 2003/10/08 Wed PM 01:24:16 EDT
> To: nflug at nflug.org
> Subject: Re: Redhat
>
> Well when it was all one co it was not supported unless you paid. You
> could go on nmost ircnetworks efnet ircnet and get support in #redhat
> and the same for mandrake. As you know mandrake has made enterpise
> editions like redhat and they do not support the reguaral editions
> unless you PAY or use there baord to get support from other users. So
> for ircnet irc.linux.org and efnet irc.efnet.org and #redhat and
> #mandrake #slackware #gentoo and it goes on and on on irc.linux.org they
> haeve established #gnome #kde rooms =)

 - Robert Todd
 - Tier 1 TSR, Adelphia Communications
 - Buffalo, NY