Redhat

Joshua R. Altemoos joshua at navyjosh.us
Fri Oct 10 01:02:33 EDT 2003

Well when it was all one co it was not supported unless you paid. You
could go on nmost ircnetworks efnet ircnet and get support in #redhat
and the same for mandrake. As you know mandrake has made enterpise
editions like redhat and they do not support the reguaral editions
unless you PAY or use there baord to get support from other users. So
for ircnet irc.linux.org and efnet irc.efnet.org and #redhat and
#mandrake #slackware #gentoo and it goes on and on on irc.linux.org they
haeve established #gnome #kde rooms =)

Later Dayz
Joshua