Exim

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 11:31:34 EDT 2003

I'm not sure why sendmail would want exim but I know that if you install the
sendmail config files (sendmail-cf in Mandrake and RedHat), you can configure
the sendmail daemon to just route to a smart host.  You're going to need the
config package to make it work.  Once you have that, I could post a
'sendmail.mc' file that would do what you need.

Cheers!

Bob